Sunday, December 30, 2018

Why You Should Use Video Marketing in 2019


I must admit, I've not yet jumped on the video marketing bandwagon. I just haven't figured it out yet. But, that doesn't mean it's not a good idea.

When I'm scrolling through Facebook, video is what captures my attention. I spend a fair amount of time in YouTube; I find video podcasts more engaging. So it's probably true, I probably should join the crowd and start video marketing in the coming year. Sometimes it seems that just as I learn one technology I need to learn another.

Anyway, I found "Video Marketing: Why You Need to Use It in 2019" by Marie Singer at Market Business News and enjoyed it. It's short and to the point and I found it well worth my time. Hope you will too.

#marketing #realestate #socialmedia #digitalmarketing #smallbusiness #video

read more at https://thewebsitemarketingpro.com/blog/video-marketing/video-marketing/

No comments:

Post a Comment