Monday, December 31, 2018

Prepare for Social Media Trends in 2019 | 7 Ways

How many of you had a MySpace account? I did, and I spent A LOT of time optimizing it. I don't recall ever getting a lead from it though. So here we are in 2019 and we're still optimizing our Social Media accounts. Just wondering, how's it working out for you?

Do you monitor your return on investment of both time and money? Are you generating revenue from your efforts? I'm not sure if I am, but I still do it.

One thing of which we can be certain is that there will be changes in this coming year on how we utilize Social Media and which ones will dominate. It's pretty clear that Facebook is on the ropes after their problems with sharing too much information this past year.

So what should we do? Lindsay Tigar from The Ladders has published "7 social media trends to prepare yourself for in 2019" this morning and I found it informative and helpful. I believe she is taking a realistic view at Social Media and that you might profit from giving it your attention.

#socialmedia #digitalmarketing #realestate #smallbusiness

read more at https://thewebsitemarketingpro.com/blog/social-media-2/social-media-trends-in-2019/

No comments:

Post a Comment