Sunday, February 10, 2019

17 Top Rated Plugins as Well as Extensions for SEO

Are you a do it yourself website marketing type? So am I. I love trying to figure out how to improve my websites performance and I’m a sucker for the latest plugins and extensions that promise to make the web a less daunting place.

Well this week I came across an article on Search Engine Watch from Inna Yatsyna titled “17 top plugins and extensions for SEO” … Oh Joy!

Inna has gathered a group of plugins and extensions recommended by “the experts” that help you in several ways. From technical site information, speed improvement, and content optimization they’re all there.

If you’re a problem solver and love to dig in, this article is for you.

read more at  https://1l.ink/GBKFCPR
#seotools

No comments:

Post a Comment